Terms and conditions
Applicant agrees to highlight the donation in the following ways:
- Add an advert to a newsletter promoting the activity or event. Advert artwork can be downloaded from this website.
- Add the KM Community Treasure Chest logo and the attraction logo providing your prize to your posters.
- Add the KM Treasure Chest logo to your organisation's website, if you have one, with a link to www.kmcharityteam.co.uk website for six months to help encourage other organisations to follow your lead and apply.
- Your prize will be posted to you prior to the event so it can be presented as you require.
After the event the applicant must (within 21 days):
- Complete the online Treasure Chest feedback form to let us know how your event went and how much was raised. This can be completed on this website.
- Send the KM Charity Team four copies of any newsletters promoting the event that included the Treasure Chest promotional advert. This can be downloaded from this website.
KM Charity Team, Gazette House, 5-8 Estuary View Business Park, Boorman Way, Whitstable, Kent CT5 3SE.