Supporting charities in Kent
The KM Charity Team provides support to Kent charities and good causes on behalf of the the multimedia company KM Group.
The charity provides the following services:
- Manage application process to become the KM Group Charity of the Year.
- Organises brain and brawn fund-raising events to support the charity of the year.
- Making blocks of spare places at its brawn adrenaline events available to other charities to support their fundraising. To find out how to book places at an abseil or water zorbing challenge to support your cause click here.
- Providing Treasure Chest prizes to support fund-raising raffles and auctions of good causes in the county.
- Stages the annual Kent Teacher of the Year Awards in partnership with Kent County Council, Christ Church University and commercial sponsors.
To find out more call the charity's office in Whitstable on 0844 264 0291 (lo-call) or get in touch through the contact section of this website.