Win free insurance for your charity
The KM Charity Team has teamed up with Jelf to run a competition to support the charitable sector in Kent.
To be in with a chance to win free insurance for your charity or community group for 12 months simply complete the enquiry form below. A range of insurance cover is available and there are conditions, of course, which are detailed in the information pack you will be automatically emailed after completing the form below.
Every enquiry received will be entered into a draw for you to win one year’s business combined insurance premium paid in full for a year. Even if your insurance isn’t yet due simply make contact to be entered into the draw.
Charities and community groups face many risks that can result in loss, damage or liability for trustees – and for the charity as a whole.
Risks include a loss of charity assets or resources, damage to property, injury to employees or volunteers, third party liability and professional indemnity risks for financial loss to a third party as a result of the services or advice provided by the charity. Part of mitigating these risks is having an appropriate insurance policy.
A helping hand with local personal service
Because each charity or community group’s aims or purposes are different, it takes an experienced broker with expertise in the industry to create a bespoke policy that makes sure all your risks are addressed.
Here at the KM Charity Team we have been working with Jelf for the last 20 years to help protect our own organisation. Why not get in touch to see how they can help you? Jelf have offices in Herne Bay and Chatham. If you don’t want to be entered in to the draw to win free insurance for 12 months but do want to talk to a senior representative of Jelf, call John Cox on 01227 673022 of email email@example.com. Address : Jelf Insurance Brokers, 45 William Street, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 5NR
Every enquiry received will be entered into a draw for you to win one year’s business combined insurance premium paid in full for a year. Even if your insurance isn’t yet due simply make contact to be entered into the draw. The closing date to enter is noon on 1 November 2017.
Enter the draw to be in with a chance to win your charity free insurance for a year from Jelf:
Terms and conditions
By providing Jelf with your details you are giving them permission to use your details to contact you and provide you with an insurance quotation. All quotations are subject to individual circumstances and insurance coverage may be subject to certain limitations or exclusions.
– Excludes existing Jelf Insurance Broker business clients.
– Jelf cannot be held responsible or liable for any problems with your entry.
– Information provided by entrants may be used by Jelf Insurance Brokers for the purpose of quote provision and may contact entrants regarding business insurance solutions.
– Jelf Insurance Brokers will not sell or distribute entrants information with third parties.
– The competition is organised by Jelf Insurance Brokers.
The prize is for one charity’s Business Combined insurance premium to be paid in full for 12 months subject to;
– Business combined risk includes buildings, contents, property and trading liabilities – excluding motor insurances (as brokers, we can provide a quote for motor insurance but this will not be paid for as part of the prize).
– The business combined policy is to be one single premium from renewal time – excluding any mid-term changes thereafter.
– To qualify, all entrants must provide; name of group/charity, contact person, address, telephone number, email address, current insurer, renewal date and a description of the group/charity. All claims or incidents which could result in a claim within the last 5 years must be declared at the point of initial contact with Jelf when the risk details are collected for quotation purposes’. By entering the competition you are confirming all information provided is accurate.
– Excludes political groups/associations and certain sports/activities, such as but not limited to activities where by those involved are required to complete a disclaimer.
– By taking part in the competition you are agreeing that should you win Jelf (and its associated companies) may use your name and your company name in its advertising, including on the internet, and, a joint press release with Jelf within the K M Group newspapers.
– Mention of Jelf as a sponsor of insurance within the winning charity’s newsletter or web-page as appropriate.
The closing date for the draw is 1 November 2017. A winner will be drawn at random and notified by post within 14 days of the draw. If Jelf are unable to contact the winner by 1 December 2017 or the winner declines the prize, Jelf reserves the right to select an alternative winner. No cash alternative is available. Jelf’s decision is final.
Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd (Reg No. 0837227) is part of Jelf Group plc (Reg No. 2975376) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Registered address: Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6JX (Registered in England and Wales). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA. JIB119.04.17