Your chance to Be the Boss of Ashford International Hotel
Primary school children in Kent, Medway, and Bexley could win the chance to become the Boss of Ashford International Hotel for a day through our fun creative writing contest. The winner will get to work with concierge to ensure guests are given the wow factor as they arrive, carry out safety checks throughout the hotel, inspect rooms and design a poster for one of their events.
To enter, simply click the ‘autumn competition’ link above and download the activity sheet called ‘Power of persuasion’. It asks primary school children to write a letter to their best friend to convince them to join in the walk to school. The author of the most persuasive piece of writing will be in with the chance to win the top prize!
The closing date to enter this competition is noon on Monday, December 10, 2018.
Once completed, please send your entries via post to: KM Charity Team, Gazette House, 10 Estuary View, Whitstable Kent CT5 3SE, or scan and email them to: email@example.com
- Only children under the age of 12 on 10th December 2018 may enter the competition.
- Children must use handwriting to create their entry and may use the reverse of the entry form to take part.
- Please ensure the name, address and telephone number of the responsible adult is also written on the entry so we know who to contact if you win.
- Only children attending primary schools in Kent, Medway, Bexley, and Bromley may enter.
- The closing date is noon on Monday 10th December 2018.
- Entries must be received at the KM Charity Team offices, Gazette House, 10 Estuary View, Whitstable, Kent CT5 3SE by the closing date.
- No alternative prize can be provided. Equivalent prize value is 0.01p.
- The winning child must appear in publicity stories to announce the win. The child’s work will be published on the KM Charity Team website.