Fundraising no obstacle at new event

EM ASSAULT 150313Take part in the ultimate dirty day out in Kent at the KM Charity Team’s new adrenaline event.

The KM Assault Course Challenge can be used to raise funds for the charity or good cause of your choice.

At the event, teams of six tackle 19 specially designed obstacles including tunnels, balance beams, rope walk, water jump and tyre wall.

Registration is £72 for the team but if you use online booking code KMAC13C in the e-shop it reduces the cost by £12.
It is being held at Fowlmead Country Park near Deal on Saturday, October 5.

Dominic Comins from the KM Charity Team said: “Teams select the good cause of their choice to receive 70 per cent of the sponsorship they raise with the remaining 30 per cent of sponsorship going to the KM Charity Team’s children’s road safety work in Kent and Medway.

“There will be prizes for the team that raises the most funds for charity and for the best fancy dress outfit.”

If you would like your charity or good cause to benefit from the event you can become a collaborative partner here. The KM Assault Course Challenge is being supported by Jenkinson Estates in Deal and The London Fancy Box Co.

About the Author

Leave a Reply