Register for Buster’s Big Festive Rerun and help small local charities keep doing the things they do best!
For the past 12 months the KM Charity Team, along with countless other great causes, has suffered a dramatic drop in income. This has been added to by so many funding streams, quite rightly, being diverted to frontline causes. However, so many smaller and often hidden good causes who do so much for our communities have been left behind. And that’s why the KM Charity Team has come up with a plan to get people celebrating everything they’ve missed during the COVID-19 pandemic and help small, local, struggling charities survive – charities that we are all going to need more than ever as we slowly get back to normal.
The idea is simple:
- Find a local charity or not-for-profit you want to support – local swimming clubs, PTAs, disability centres – as long as they are a not-for-profit it’s entirely up to you.
- Register your celebration – from re-running 80th Birthdays to Christmas in July – with the KM Charity Team, giving us the details of your chosen cause and receiving an e-pack of printable resources including posters, bunting, party invitations, recipes and games, along with fundraising activities guaranteed to add to the fun.
- Set up your fundraising page – we will supply step-by-step instructions.
- Ask your guests to donate to your good cause
- And most importantly Burst Your Bubble and Have a Ball!
There is a £5 registration fee to help cover our costs but every registration goes into our prize draw with a chance to win one of our great prizes.
Buster’s Big Festive Rerun is named after the KM Charity Team’s mascot Buster Bug; the friendly cartoon creepy-crawly that has been keeping children reading and active across Kent and Sussex from many years and especially during the pandemic with our literacy and walk-to-school programmes Buster’s Book Club and Active Wow (Walk Once a Week).
The KM Charity Team will manage the entire fundraising process and ensure that 80% of all money raised goes directly to your nominated good cause with the remainder helping to cover the administration costs and supporting the KM Charity Team’s work with schools and children.
To register your Big Festive Rerun