Buster’s World Book Day Contest
Win a School Visit from Buster Bug
Deadline for entries – Friday 6 March 2020
Competition closed – come back later for the next one!
How is your school celebrating the global phenomenon that is World Book Day? Tell us all about it and you could win a visit from the jolly green giant mascot that is Buster Bug!
Its the 23rd annual World Book Day on Thursday 5 March and the KM Charity Team is supporting the festivities with a competition run as part of its home-reading programme for schools: Buster’s Book Club.
To enter the competition, all schools have to do is email the KM Charity Team some photographs and an explanation of what the school did for World Book Day. Schools are also asked to name an author who gets the children the most excited or inspired about reading.
The best entries will be featured on the Phil and Ted’s Excellence Adventures blog starring Phil Gallagher (aka CBeebies’ Mister Maker) and KM Charity Team mascot Ted the Bear.
The overall winning school will clinch a visit from Buster Bug himself who will make his appearance in school assembly.
Email World Book Day photographs and details – plus author name! – to Kay Devine at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 March 2020.
- Only representatives from primary schools in Kent, Medway, Bexley, Bromley and East Sussex may enter.
- The closing date is end of play on Friday 6 March 2020.
- Entries must be received at the email address email@example.com by the closing date.
- No alternative prize can be provided.
- Any pupils visible in photographs must have suitable permissions from their parents or guardians. Images may be published on the KM Charity Team/Inspire School’s website and social media – including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn – and may feature in local newspapers.