This pages gives you access to the KM School Portal so school representatives can enter their literacy data. It also has a link to the reports page so schools can view or download the stats gathered.
Data inputting guidance
Some schools have requested help to access the site and so here is a clear step-by-step guide to help you get those figures on the system:
- At the very bottom of the page you will see the words “KM School Portal – log-in”. Click on this.
- This takes you to a login and password page. Log in using the login and password sent to you recently in an email from us headed:
- KM School Portal – Welcome (your name) – Your login and password are at the bottom of this email.
It can also be easily accessed via www.
If you have mislaid or deleted this email, please let us know and we will send you another.
Simply follow the above instructions.
Once you are logged in you will find easy-to-follow instructions on the screen.
- Hover over the LITERACY DATA tab for Buster’s Book Club. Click Edit a class.
- Add your classes as instructed. (If you make a mistake and need to edit classes, there is an edit button on the far right. You may need to scroll to the right to see it.) Save.
If you need to delete a class, please the KM Charity Team and I will be happy to do this for you.
- Then go back to Literacy Data and this time click Enter Literacy Data.
- Click on the date square to access the correct date and press “go”. You can back-date figures quite easily. Enter your figures once a week.
Please let us know if you are still having difficulties logging your data. Remember – this is a really important part of the scheme as it shows the Council and more importantly, your school, just how well you are doing in encouraging reading in the homes of Kent children.