Your chance to Be the Boss of White Rock Theatre
Competition closed – come back later for the next one!
Primary school children in Sussex could win the chance to become the Boss of White Rock Theatre for a day through our fun creative writing contest.
The winning pupil will get to take charge of every aspect of the popular theatre from the box office, backstage and front of house – everything that brings the theatre to life. They will also win complimentary tickets to the panto on the same day.
It asks primary school children to write a persuasive letter to encourage their best friend to walk to school with them, rather than drive the journey. The author of the best piece of writing will be in with the chance to win the top prize!
To enter, download the activity sheet called ‘Power of Persuasion’ from the Inspire Schools website. The closing date to enter this competition is noon on Tuesday, 10 December, 2019.
Once completed, please send your entries via post to: Inspire Schools, 10 Estuary View, Whitstable Kent CT5 3SE, or email to: email@example.com
- Only children under the age of 12 on 10 December 2019 may enter the competition.
- Children must use handwriting to create their entry and may use the reverse of the entry form to take part.
- Please ensure the name, address and telephone number of the responsible adult is also written on the entry so we know who to contact if you win.
- Only children attending primary schools in Sussex may enter.
- The closing date is noon on Tuesday 10 December 2019
- Entries must be received at the Inspire Schools offices, 10 Estuary View, Whitstable, Kent CT5 3SE by the closing date.
- No alternative prize can be provided. Equivalent prize value is 0.01p.
- The winning child must appear in publicity stories to announce the win. The child’s work will be published on the Inspire Schools website.