Be the Boss of Diggerland Kent
Competition closed – come back later for the next one!
Launch date – Tuesday January 21
Event to take place on Saturday March 28
Deadline for entries – Monday March 2
Our Be the Boss writing competition this term is for Diggerland Kent!
I spy with my little eye…
Write an account of your morning journey to school. Who did you walk with and what did you talk about? What did you see first on the journey? Did you spot any wildlife or interesting plants along the way? Download the activity sheet to complete your recount.
The winning child will get to explore the Diggerland site, instruct staff about their activities for the day, work with the marketing department, check the stock in the shop, and even get to work some of the equipment. For more information and to download the activity sheet to enter this fantastic competition, please click the button above.
Entries can be sent to:
Post – Be the Boss, Inspire Schools, 10 Estuary View, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3SE
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last year’s Be the Boss Diggerland can be seen here:
- Only children under the age of 12 on July 1 2020 may enter the competition.
- Children must use handwriting to create their entry and may use the reverse of the entry form to
- Please ensure the name, address and telephone number of the responsible adult is also written
on the entry so we know who to contact if you win.
- Only children attending primary schools in Kent, Medway, Bexley, and Bromley may apply
- The closing date is noon on Monday March 2 2020
- Entries must be received at the KM Charity Team offices, 10 Estuary View, Whitstable, Kent, CT5
3SE by the closing date.
- No alternative prize can be provided. Equivalent prize value is 0.01p.
- The winning child must appear in publicity stories to announce the win. The child’s work will be
published on the KM Charity Team website.